Why hello!
I have decided to start blogging. What about? Oh, different things, anything, a little bit of everything!
Since this is just the introduction, this post will be short. I just wanted to sort of lay out for the readers what exactly my goal is for this blog.
So! Here goes!
I suppose the title of my blog, "Philosophical Curiosities and Such" rather explains it. I often find myself thinking . . . and thinking . . . and thinking!!! I always seem to be having such inspirations! Such questions! Such ideas! But alas, I can hardly share them with as many people as I would like, and I would like to share them with a lot!!
My aim for this blog is not simply to be a comedy for people to read whenever they are bored, or a boring biography of me, but rather I would like it to be a discussion board. A place where people can come and actually think about things. Or at least read about things to think about. I am so curious about people and what they think, and their views on things, nothing specific or too intense, just things! Because this world is so exciting! And everyone in it is different! And what is great it that we all have intellects and we are all capable of using them! So yes, basically what I am trying to get at is this: In this blog I am going to be posting my inspirations and curiosities and questions. Then I will, of course have a definite opinion on the topic (well usually). Then, I want you (if you want!) to philosophize with me and see what sorts of answers we can come up with! Just know this, I'm not writing my opinions to make a statement, because I know I don't have all the answers. I am completely open to other opinions and in fact WANT to hear yours! Because that's what this blog is all about. Ha ha. Just bear with me and know that I am not a very concise writer and can get rather carried away.
Yes, yes, I think that is all!
So what do you think? Is this a good idea? Yes? No? Maybe? Let me know!
Yes, well, thank you for reading, and hopefully my first real post will be up soon!
-Me
Woops! So much for being a short post!
ReplyDeleteHaha I think your blog is a VERY good idea! I'm sure you shall have rather interesting topics to talk about on here! I cant wait to join in on discussions!
ReplyDelete